Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Presentation

I’m an Irish man (even if my english is a disaster) that spent most of his life abroad. I was born in Limerick, Ireland, and at the age of 4 years old I’ve move with all my family to Buenos Aires, Argentina... my father was a Naval Engineer and his work brought the whole family to live few years here and few years there... some scientist says that what you learn before your 5th year of life makes your personality and what you was enjoying doing when 15 you will enjoy for all your life... ok.. I believe that in my personal case, that theory is true!!! In fact I enjoy travel.... I don’t travel just for holidays but it is my life style. My soul needs to travel as my body needs food. I don’t enjoy the touristy resorts as they are not the natural expression of the local culture and therefore they are not what I’m looking for. I enjoy entering deep into the cultures and therefore living as a local.
In this blog I’m sharing with you some of the experiences that I have had in my numerous trips around the world and those that I will have...My intention is to describe those places that you won’t find in any regular travel agency; those experiences that are taboos for most of the people: How risky is to smoke ganja and where can it be bought from?... what about other drugs?... what about sex? Yes… how to approach women (pick up artist tips)? what about prostitutes? Is hitchhiking risky?

I hope that you will enjoy this blog and that it can be useful for your futures trips....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi brian,
can't wait for your posting on Malaysia

EMNM said...

Hi Brian,

Haré el comentario en español, veo que has vivido en B. Aires y creo que sabes español, si no me entiendes, intento hacer el comment in english ;)

Gracias por tu comentario en mi blog, gracias a ello he descubierto tu blog, que promete ser muy interesante.
Un saludo